The Candidate as a “Political Goods” and the Electorate as a “Potential Client”: The Role of Public Relation on Political Campaign Kandidat sebagai “Political Goods” dan Pemilih sebagai “Potential Client”: Peran Humas dalam Kampanye Politik
Copyright (c) 2022 Magda Kotrikazdze
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The article is being concentrated on the essence of political PR and its components. Distinction within the directions of political PR will be made between PR of the public branches and electoral campaign PR. We will discuss the role and important of PR tools, also inform you about PR as a discipline and its background and its importance as in domestic as well in foreign political developments. We will focus on a PR as a mediator between media, politics and public, the PR professional as a practical implementer of PR, also PR profession in itself, fundamental principles of ethics, ethical PR, as its major driving vector. Media, as marketing instument, also marketing as one of the most powerful tool for managing political campaigns and, of course, their interconnection and collaboration with the issues of political PR and security.
- Magda Kotrikadze, PhD student of the Faculty of Political Sciences of the Caucasus International University, prospectus, 2021.
- Giorgi Kikalishvili, a bachelor of the School of Business Administration, topic "Modern spaces for the development of relations with society", p. 3.
- Andrew Heywood, Politics", third edition, 2007
- Alexander Rondel "International relations", Tbilisi Independent University, 1996, pp. 123-125
- Guguli Maghradze and Vakhtang Maisaya "International politics of the 21st century and the theory of "cooperative security": myth and reality - regional and global aspects", Publishing House "Universal", Tbilisi, 2017 (Magda Kotrikadze, Faculty of Political Sciences, Caucasus International University PhD student, prospectus, 2021)
- National Security Concept of Georgia, see in detail: https://mod.gov.ge/uploads/2018/pdf/NSC-GEO.pdf
- A. RATS "Russia's hybrid war in Ukraine". 2015. Helsinki. Finnish Institute of Foreign Affairs.
- Alexander Shulaia The influence of political PR on the broad masses of society and marketing offers of political entities, 2019
- M. Matsaberidze, lecture course: "Communication, political marketing and political advertising", VI theme, Tbilisi, 2014.
- Giorgi Kikalishvili, Bachelor of Business Administration, topic "Modern spaces for the development of relations with society", 2020.
- L.A. Nikitich N.D. Edited by Eriashvili "Ethics", 2015
- T. Khidasheli, "Anatomy of hybrid wars", Civic Idea, Publishing House Palitra L, 2018.
- A. Brian, "Self-Hypnosis", "Pega" Publishing House, Tbilisi, 2016.
- V. L. Tsvetkov "Conflict psychology" from theory to practice, "Just Georgia, TBO; Oso, 2015.
- Briggite L. Nacos „Terrorism and Counterterrorism – Understanding Threats and Responses in the Post-9/11 World“, secodn edition, Penguin Academics, London, UK, 2008
- Michael Sheehan “International Security: An Analytical Survey”, Lynne Reinner Publication, USA, 2005, p.5
- Pochentsov «Psychological warriors», 4th edition, Refl-kniga, Moscow, 2008. P.59 https://psyera.ru/ponyatie-i-sushchnost-politicheskogo-pr_8392 htm Eldar Poirmisashvili, article, http://prweek.ge/news/265/ra-aris-sazogadoebasTan-urTierToba%28piari%29%3F%C2%A0%E2%80%93-eldar-pirmisaSvili “PRWEEK”, 2006.